Wednesday 19 October 2005

Trips

I so loved my Japan assignments, especially when i was assigned together with friends. We did everything together and it was an even greater adventure for all of us as together, we got to explore Japan...

Albeit yesterday, I still had fun doing errands by myself. Sometimes it's loads of fun having yourself for company...

The day of my flight to Singapore (October 16) had been full of adventures indeed. First was the taxi scare when I got paranoid coz the taxi driver stopped at a "talahiban" when we were on our way to the airport. He said he'll just gonna pee but I was so skeptic whether he was telling the truth so all the time that he was taking a pee behind a big boulder, I kept looking at him, hehehe.

During check in, the man behind the counter was so exaperated at us as we have excessive excess baggage. We got more than our fill of scolding, yes, but it's better than paying for the excess baggage...=)

Inside the aircraft, we got really excited as we have our own monitors and there were quite a lot of good movies to watch. Our spirits were dampened though as of all the rows in the aircraft, ours (just the three of us) have faulty entertainment system. For like a number of times, the flight attendants checked our sets but it was to no avail. They offered for us to take the other seats at the back but we declined their offer as it was just too much of an effort, moving our stuff and all. Thirty minutes before landing, the attendants gave us complimentary gifts to compensate our "inconvenience". So the three of us each got a bag of goodies (three cute snoopy, patrick and sponge bob stuffed toys, a cute pencil case, two sets of playing cards, SA ballpen and some postcards)!!!.

The rest of the night was quite eventful still. The "open fly syndrome' striked out again, our lady taxi driver got us lost and the lola who cleans the table after eating at the food court was eyeing the excess utensils we brought.

Our accommodation's really neat! Japan accommodation is such a far far cry. And although, by drawlots, I got the smallest bedroom, nevertheless, it was still cool as I got the best view - a view to a resort like pool and to prospective hunk swimmers in their skimpy trunks!! Can't wait to donn my two-piece suit (under my shirt and shorts..hahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment