Sunday 2 October 2005

Pretty in Pink

Junel bought me a purty-pretty pink suitcase last night (here's the gist of the story behind: Sakura's suitcase is with him and my suitcase is with Sakura who's now in China...and so I got me a new purty valise...hehe).

Just realized lately though, i've got quite a hang-up with pinks..the umbrella Yhale bought me in Japan was also pink and the exact shade of my suitcase..hahaha..i'm thinking of wearing pink on the day of my flight just for the fun of it..hmmmm..=)

Anyways, I'm really surprised (yet again) how time flew so fast this week. Seemed to me it was just the other day that Michelle and I had lunch (at 3 in the afternoon, mind you) at a posh restaurant when it had been a week already. Yep, we dined at Via Mare and enjoyed good food (yep, i ordered a bangus dish again..hehe) as we enjoyed each other's good company...

We ordered fresh oysters and it was amazing how it tasted really good and it's without "langsa" huh...I remembered when i was watching TV in Japan and saw this dude eat oysters right there by the seaside, i was somewhat sickened with the thought of eating it raw...Now i can say "Sou desu ne" with his "Oishi!"...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment