Thursday 27 October 2005

Belly Smelly

I was an innocent victim last night...

I was looking forward again to going home as my housemate and i are gonna watch again boku dake no madonna. This was one of my favorite tv drama in japan which i wasnt able to finish two years ago, summer in japan then (take note that i got depressed that our extension then wasnt approved as i wont be seeing the ending of the drama then) and it featured also one of my most favorite jap song. Keitaro was able to find a copy of it here and now we're having fun watching it as it is japanese dubbed and chinese subtitled!fun huh?hehe..Anyways, marwell can attest to this also as he had fun watching it also although he doesnt know any japanese..=)

Anyways, I was looking forward to seeing Kyoichi (the handsome lead actor) again and was in a good mood when I rode the mrt in jurong east. It quickly dissipated however, as i stood beside a very smelly pana..UGH!!!. The car was very crowded mind you. Too bad for her cause she could pass for a model, and she has two admirers with her at that. It must be her potion, her smell...ugh!!!!...To think she was so tall I was just level with her underarms..ugh again!!. I was so sick I have to rush home to throw up, stayed in the toilet actually for quite a long time. I didnt have dinner as I just dont have the stomach for it (now if you know me, you'll know the smell was really bad as i'm not one who skips a meal). It was so bad I could throw up just by the thought of it. If anyone could have been dead with an attack of the underarm odor, I might have been dead on the spot then...

No comments:

Post a Comment