Thursday 13 October 2005

More Reunions

Rose earlier than the sun the other day - a big feat for me I say, as I really am not a morning person - as my close friends and housemates back in college have quite an itinerary for the day.

Bes and I fetched preggy-Marnel first from her house where we met again her OOH-SOOO-GORGEOUS husband who was fussing over her but seems overly excited that Marnel's going out with us. Her husband's so good-looking you'd like to be seated when talking to him as your knees would surely buckle just looking at him..hehehe..Been asking her time and again about the potion she used to win him over but alas, it was to no avail...hahaha...

Marnel and I still have hang-ups about going to school and wearing our uniform and so it was somewhat tormenting for us to see those Atenista girls going about the city with their uniforms on. Anyways, it's no wonder I really am not easily starstruck whenever I see movie actresses/models in Manila...the school's practically flooded with model-looking girls (which led me to think that perhaps, subconsciously, our reason why we still would like to wear our uniforms is so as to be one with these girls...hahaha..)

Sometime within the day, my mind was ruffled again with a call I received, but thank goodness, the much-longed-for mass at Ateneo Chapel eased out the creases the ruffle created...=)

During mass, I came to reflect about a lot of things - one of which is that people who have been dear to you once will always remain dear to you albeit not in the same form as the last time. And that knowing they are living their lives well also gives you a certain kind of peace.

I'm happy to see Bernel to be back in good shape again and looking so holy at that. Got even happier when I unexpectedly got to talk to him and see his saintly smile again. Watching his retreating back, I can almost imagine him wearing a frock. But I'm happiest with the thought that there goes another servant for the Lord. Bernel would surely be a very good priest...=)

Anyways, Marnel, Bes and I ended the day exercising our larynges and dance moves at a posh KTV (the best one I've ever been to, even in Japan!). Things never really change...They still are very tough competitiors..hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment