Sunday 9 October 2005

Fetch and Patch

Woke up early - at 8 (ahhh bliss) - as I have lots to do for the day.
CJ asked me to fetch him from his advance math class and I've obliged him this time. I'm a little wary though as it'll be at my old elementary school and I might meet my old teachers there. I'm cowering now actually, just thinking of the small talk we might be having. Though flattered, I still am ashamed and find it really funny everytime I remember that they've asked me to be the Privileged Guest Speaker for last year's graduates. Huff! Like, I've achieved a lot already!...=)
Though they may not invite me again as I've turned them down then, still one invitation is more than enough to boost my ego, unfit though I still may be..=)

Anyways, I'm sooo looking forward to this afternoon as Inan - my guy bestfriend back in college - and I would be patching up the years we've been apart. =)
I'm so looking forward to hearing about his blooming lovelife (on one condition though that he won't ask about mine....hahahaha..)

No comments:

Post a Comment