Saturday 15 October 2005

Them OCs and Me

A bunch of OCs, my brothers are. With them in the house, there's a place for everything and everything is in its place. Each and every one of them knows what task is expected of them. Of course, I'm only too happy to let them be with their work..hehehe..

Felt good to have my family around..
But the best part is to have someone to cook for you, clean the house for you, iron the clothes for you and do the laundry for you.....=D
My brothers are more the homemakers than I am nor will I ever be! Great cooks too!

Yesterday was my flight back to Manila and I've been missing my family a lot since last night. It's the hardest part actually; you miss them the most when you've just been with them...
I missed the shoulders that you can lean on, laps that you can lie on and arms to hold on to; not to mention funny guys who do practical jokes on you.

And yeah, Mama and Papa seemed to be more and more affectionate towards each other with every homecoming I make...This is nice really and I hope it gets better by time..=)
Seeing them though, reminds me yet again of my long-time dream of having someone to grow old with.

But I think for the time being, I should put aside that dream and just relish spending time with myself and with my equally interesting girl-friends. Riow's POVs indeed drove me home...=)
Cheers to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment