Tuesday 4 October 2005

Timeline

It has been a long time since i've read a book that so caught me up like the one i'm reading now. Haven't seen the movie of this book written by Michael Crichton but I have a feeling I'll like the book better than the movie.

I find it funny whenever there were scenes when the leads are running/fighting for their lives and I find myself short and out of breath...=)

The book is not really of the romantic sort but as tales of handsome knights were recounted, I just couldnt help but remember my elementary-school-girlish dreams of meeting my knight in shining armor, ready to sweep the damsel in distress off her feet...hah!! Now, i'm old enough to know the reality..=)
But then on the other hand, I think I grew up too late and my knight might have married already, who knows!

But then again, who knows, I might meet a chivalrous, handsome knight soon...=)
(yeah i know, i gotta wake up from this dream)

No comments:

Post a Comment