Thursday 13 October 2005

The Meet With Grandma

I evaded last year's family reunion for a couple of reasons - one of which is that EVERYBODY, especially Lola, would go askin' me again about any love interests lately...I just couldn't stand the thought of that torment last December so I opted to not attend the reunion which I now realize was not the right move.

As is peculiar to old folks, my Lola has tampo over me for not seeing her when I was in town. Now this leads me to think that I may be really getting old already as I get tampo easily...(I'm surely gonna give a reward to somebody who can give me the English of tampo!).

Anyways, it's good to see my Lola again in her refreshing abode. It's even better that I got to hug her and be hugged in return.

By the way, I still didn't get away from the dreaded question...To which I have a "Nay" ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment