Thursday 29 September 2005

The Weekend That was...

Missed updating this blog...

Anyways, overnight at Mother Hen's was fun. We got to surprise, surprise! Michelle a bit, though i believe she'd like to have a different kind of gift..hehe..joke!I wonder though what her wish was, when she blew her birthday candle..uhmm..could it be, a Winter Sonata of her own or a Min Hyuk for herself????or could it be not just the look-alike but the real one himself???..hehe.Whatever your wish was, I pray and wish too that it be granted. And wherever your dreams may lead you friend, I will always be here and there(?) rooting for you...=)

The past few days though have not been too well for me as i got sick somewhat. Half of it may be psychological i think but the other half's really tangible (thanks to that corned beef)..hahahaha..am glad though i feel better now.

My medical tests got cleared already as were my immigration clearances. Which means, there'll be only two hurdles left - the approval of my working visa and another medical at singapore..quite testy really, this medical thingy...hehehe...

uhm...what else, what else???oh!!Sandara (Angel as she'll be called from now on), made me a testi in friendster..I pleaded for her to revise some of it though (what audacity i have, yes....) as some of it are much too revealing..hehehe..but thank you, Angel for it..im touched with what you said...=D

And oh!Welcome home Yhale from the Land of the Rising Sun....and she brought with her bubbly-bobbing-Barvin (actually, it's name's Marvin but i'd like to have it's description in all Bs..hehehe)...Now, i'm just gonna look at it every morning when i wake up so i wouldn't be as grouchy as i have always been in the mornings...

No comments:

Post a Comment