Friday 2 September 2005

Extremes of some sort

I was just taking a break from the drawings i was working on when my glance fell on the doll Paige gave me during her first visit to Japan (it was sooo cute i kept it displayed on my desk). I then noticed there was a green writing on it which i was sure i didnt put there.
What it was, was Paige's note to the doll telling it to take care of her friend...
And there was no stopping the tears from there..hehe..yeah, melodramatic i know but you just cant stop the tears and memories as they all come gushing out...

Wherever you are friend, take care too..=D

Anyways, after an hour or so of serious work (with headphones on) i noticed something sounded very odd in the office. It was like somebody was in deep, agonizing pain and was moaning. Or like something was ravenously hungry and was howling, ready to kill for food...bad me..hehe..it was my officemate..an-extremely-intelligent-but-rarely-to-talk-to dude...my friends and i were having a hard time not laughing out loud...felt like i could die laughing....

Now that's weird as i got to experience a lot of emotions tonight..from deep sadness to mirth..
o yeah, i also got sky-high irritated tonight so there's another emotion on the list..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment