Saturday 3 September 2005

All Stressed Out

I'm surprising even myself, in saying this, but I was really having fun with my work at the start of the day. Though it's keeping me from finishing my work, i find the queries of my teammates as a much welcome break and i treat it as a challenge as to how far can i push myself.

And i realized later in the afternoon that it was not that far.

i was all stressed out at 5 already that i dont even have the energy to socialize in our company anniversary party. i just want to be out of the office and want to keep the mounting P&ID out of my sight...

This made me think if i am what you can call an escapist...
Seems like i always run away when i'm pressured like this.
But then again I always justify that I can't think when i'm saturated like this. So whenever i feel like the pressure is squeezing me into a tiny pulp, I just get up right away, leave my desk cluttered as it is and leave like i have no responsibilities to think of.

Gotta take a breather...gotta have some fresh air...gotta have some unwinding...

I think an Aegis song would help me unwind...hahahahaha.......

No comments:

Post a Comment