Friday 23 September 2005

A Good Hearty Laugh

'Twas really fulfilling yesterday as we were able to submit our output which we've been doing for the last 6 months!!!whew!time really flies so fast as i still am amazed it's been 6 months already..this month though has been the worst...imagine, my OT hours is just equal to my regular hours!!!now, you can just imagine that my social life really sufferred...err, what social life in the first place?=)

Anyways, to celebrate our milestone, my team and i went to dinner at Dampa last night and had our fill of seafoods. I've had more than my fill however as i feel really hot and weak when i got home and even up to now, i still am feverish and weak...Now, could i really have "high blood"?

I woke up earlier than usual as i was really feeling uncomfortable and planned on not going to the office. But the thought that i have lots to finish and that i'd still be teaching the cadets prompted me to go to work. And im glad i did cause then i had a good hearty laugh with their bunch...A good decision, after all..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment