Sunday 4 September 2005

Inside the mind of a Psycho(?)

Sometimes when im on the threshold of waking consciousness and slumber, I have these images in my mind (i dont know if i can really categorize it as a dream as I always have the feeling that im still half-conscious) that I really cant shake off nor that I have control of.

These images usually have two themes.

First is the set of images of warring colors. A kaleidoscope sometimes or shades of white and black at times (yes there are, in my mind's eye). These images strike me as like the battling of good and evil. I dont know if these are reflections of my behaviors and thoughts for the day or premonitions for the following day but it somehow always comforts me when the last color that flashed before me is white or any color of light shade.

The second set of images is somewhat a combination of some sorts. It starts out with the flashing of different shapes before me - square, circle, free shape, triangle, octagon and the like. Then it transforms into something like war for attention of giants and dwarfs. Here, I see people (though i cant remember later on who flashed before me). One would flash as a humongous giant and another would be a diminutive elf. Now these images strike me as something like, who has more power or control over who; who was shamed into puniness or who was exalted to greatness and into gigantic proportions.

It's been weeks now since i've had any of those images.

Right now though, I feel like im the smallest Lilliputian there ever lived.....

No comments:

Post a Comment