Wednesday 14 September 2005

Angels and Time bombs

It's just been two weeks since starting in her new work and a friend had already hooked strings of men (she just told me one, though i'm inclined to think there's more than one). Calling her an angel..and she is one, mind you. I really wouldnt disagree with those guys as an angel is what actually comes to your mind first when you see her. Anyways, good luck friend, in evading them...hehehe..

Anyways still, I feel now like i'm a walking time bomb. Like any minute now i'm gonna explode. It's just one of life's irony i think that when you're concerned about one aspect in your life, other stuff seems to surface also that needs your attention. Two of my friends were just diagnosed as needing "further counselling" in their psych exams for overseas assignment. Now i wonder if i will not be for "confinement" should my turn come...Oh i hope not..
Albeit, right now, i'll just hold on to that Invisible Hand whom I have always held on to specially in the most turbulent of times....

No comments:

Post a Comment