Thursday 22 September 2005

anticipations...

i was panicky yesterday as i was just advised that i'd be leaving the country in less than two weeks!!
to think i still havent attended to fixing my papers - which means the only time i can go and take a vacation to davao will be on the weekend as i still am not done with my workload at the office...
later in the night however, my boss advised me my flight can be delayed and that i can take a two-week vacation leave!!
wow!!
can't wait to eat fresh fruits again..and the bariles (tuna)..and the shrimp...and the sleep...and the massage...and the beach......and the mass at Ateneo (i wonder if my ex-crush is still there..hehehe)...
ahhh..bliss...=)

Anyways, there's still the matter though of talking with my boss if i can get back here sometime around February..My bestfriend in college would be having her wedding that month (my dream wedding month, though i'm fast believing it'll remain only a dream). She's taken me to be her Maid of Honor though she has a sister..Now, there's a predicament...I wish i wish i can go back home by that time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment