Monday 19 September 2005

A Blessed Weekend....

Ahhh blessed water...
I still think it was a miracle - having abundant water supply the whole day through...so then, i got to finish cleaning our bathroom (wow, it just feels sooo good taking a bath in a clean bathroom)..which got me to thinking yet again why i've got hangups on cleaning bathrooms...And, i also got to do my laundry!
Loved the day's activities though as i got time to think and had some exercise which i badly needed (i'm such a lousy bit when it comes to doing exercise). Gotta sweat out the toxins inside...Part of my preparation for this monday's medical for singapore....

And ahhh..blessed sleep..
Whole sunday was spent on sleeping and i wouldnt trade it for anything else (even with an interesting book i'm reading now). It's part of pampering myself....(and oh yeah, we dont have water supply again).

Still feel slightly feverish though...
Anyways, should something go wrong with my medical and psych test, i will just try to think of it as part of The Plan for me...but i do pray it wont go awry as i am looking forward to the choir in Singapore that Riow had been talking about. Listening still to Bukas Palad, i wish i could get to join that choir (albeit Riow told me the members are already oldies..hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment