Sunday 7 August 2005

Farewells and Anticipations

I planned to wake up earlier than usual today to practice for my saturday class since I wasnt able to practice my piece for the past week. The thought however that Paige will be moving out today made me want to spend the rest of the morning with her. Que sera with my song and class...
Paige and I went through the scrapbook I gave her in where I documented the 3 and half years we've been together. Each page brought bittersweet and funny memories which all the more brought tears to our eyes. The separation still havent sank in my consciousness and it was really silly of me to think I'd still see her soon.
Anyways, my class later in the day had been like a blast to me. When I arrived in the center, I was told my practicum's next week and that I'm invited to 2 concerts (i have to pay though to cover for the production fees in which up to now I still am not in terms with the idea that I have to pay them to sing. Yeah, it's exposure for me but still...I still havent said yes to the concert though..practicum's a required one so it's ok for me to pay).
Good thing though that I havent practiced "Emotions" for the day (the head tone in this song feels like my larynx will explode to pieces though coach uly says I have a power head tone).
We had stage pop dancing lessons and being one that's totally void of exercise, I felt like I was drained of all energy after the class. I planned to work overtime but I wasnt able to since I got really tired and sleepy with our activity.
Later in the night, Paige and i said our goodbyes and there was no stopping the tears. It welled up inside us and gushed out of us. Assurances of seeing each other again.....yes i hope so....and soon please...It was really hard seeing her empty bed beside mine...her empty cabinet below mine...her missing jewelries on my "dresser"...her missing towel beside mine...
I tried to watch Beauty and the Beast but I was so lonely I still ended up crying after the movie, for an altogether different reason this time.........
Anyways, monday will be a harder one i bet as there'll be no Paige to be seen in the office anymore..no more Paige to email..no more Paige to rush to when I suddenly thought of something..
Well at least I have a sunday to prepare myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment