Sunday 28 August 2005

hugs and kisses

Today's my last session in my Voice and Stage Lessons.

Tomorrow's gonna be my recital and so we had our general rehearsals earlier today.
When i arrived in the center and entered the "performance hall", warm greetings and hugs and kisses welcomed me as the kids gathered around me (and to think they were doing vocalizations then). It's so heartwarming, knowing they liked me. I would miss those kids, especially hannah, jamilla, and chester...Which made me think I really am better around kids than with teenagers..=)

Chester gave me a drawing after a fellow recitalist and i sang our number and i think i'm gonna keep it with me for a long time...i so remember the drawings, letters, and cards my younger brothers gave me all these years...

Oh yeah, i remember, the other night, my brother (the one next to me), said "i love you" to me. Now, that's worth blogging as that was the first time he said it in all our lives!!!haha...
He must have felt the confusion i'm in now......

No comments:

Post a Comment