Thursday 25 August 2005

Lost..........

It's just soooooo ironic.

The Golden rule took a flip and what i did was a reverse of what should be. I never intend to though...=(
Anyways, what someone did to me I unconsciously did to another. And to a true loyal friend at that.
To think that just last night someone just broke a promise to me (that friend might have done it unconsciously though), this afternoon, I broke a pact myself...

Now, if one could only decide on something that could hurt not one person yet at the same time would not sacrifice his own happiness nor ignore the proddings of the people whose opinion he'd trusted for most of his life...

Frankly though, Im not sure where I would be happy....

In decision making, I've always tried to go for where my heart lies. But for now, it seems that my heart would like to go to many places at the same time.

I am practically torn. Lost. Confused.

This afternoon, though I'd like to spend more time with a dear friend, we had to cut it short as I still have my rehearsals for this sunday's recital and she still has to work. During rehearsals, though i can really call it a success (and frankly i'm surprised myself as I've just traveled and was really harassed, not to mention "tuliro") as my coaches and classmates (and their parents) liked it, I cant help but feel really sad and bad because at the back of my mind, I cant help but think that some people that matter to me might be hurt with what decision I might have.

And for now, I still dont know what it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment