Thursday 18 August 2005

rehearsals and stuff

Last night had been pretty eventful.

I have to leave the office early (and this time reluctantly, imagine?!) for rehearsals for this friday's concert and a meeting for my finals come end of the month.

They want me to sing another Whitney Houston song...they say her songs suit me best but then i want to sing the voice within...right now, i feel like a child with a tantrum who refused to go walking any further and just sat on the floor with her legs again on a froglike position. I want "the voice within", i want "the voice within", i want "the voice within".........
i still have a chance of convincing them though since they havent heard me sing this yet. All i have to do is to practice it a lot so they'll give a go signal na that i can sing the voice within in my recital...But I have this sinking feeling my voice is really not suited to the song...=(

Afterwards was practice for "Long Playing"....hmmmmmmm...it rrrrrreally feels good to dance and feel the rythmn of the music get to you...Still have a problem though getting along with the teenagers. It's like my social skills are put to test. Or perhaps, I really am getting old..=(
But if that's the case, why do I get along very well with little kids?hmmm...

Afterwards still was like a whirlwind...=)
Wonder where it will take me?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment