Wednesday 31 August 2005

Multi-tasking

With the load and burden i'm in now, the word seemed like an underestimation (?...been racking my brain for the right word but i couldnt come up with one)

It's like you have to think of everything and have time to do everything.
Though i'm relieved the pressure of my voice lessons is off me, still part of me misses the diversion and the one-of-a-kind-and-altogether-different challenge i have to conquer when i'm up the stage.

Recitals went well i suppose and i'm happy coz my friends liked my performance and the rest of the show. I missed the kids though (now i really wonder when i'm going to have one of my own or IF i'm ever going to have one..hahahaha).

oh yeah, it turned out my ex crush had another appointment so he didnt show up in my recital. Too bad he didnt see me give my best..ehehhehe..

Today, Paige flew to US.................
Bye dear friend, God speed and let's just keep on praying we'll meet again..there..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment