Monday 25 July 2005

On the Look for a Challenging Song...

My classes are consuming my weekends but I couldnt have asked for anything more...
It's a real big help to me, especially since it takes my mind away from depressing thoughts.
At times, I feel pressured 'cause most of my classmates are kids (there's this particular rude kid i really DONT like). But what the heck, I enrolled to keep my mind off things and I wouldnt want any hecklers to hinder me from enjoying singing.
During my first two classes, I felt like I failed...my coaches (kim and jo) wrote a lot of things to improve on my singing. I was thinking, I might be singing Healing for most of my classes..
but then I was wrong..hehe..
On my 3rd session, coach dharlene said, I should find another challenging song and that i have a good VQ and TQ. I looked for challenging songs for me so I chose "Where do Broken Hearts Go" and "Break it to Me Gently". On the next session, coach uly loved my "Break it to Me Gently" (^_^) but he suggested i look for a more challenging song..he chose "Emotions" and I must admit it really really is a difficult one..and so, i cant help but grumble as i dont want a challenging song..i just want to sing, that's all..
Anyways, coach uly and kim invited me as front act in their concert and sing one song!!
i chickened out so i said, i'll think about it first..
now, im thrilled of the thought...i was wondering if the offer still stands come saturday?
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment