Thursday 2 April 2009

odd case

Another set of musings from Eat, Pray, Love has got me to thinking about stuff and how I so totally relate to it. That even now, though I have my hometown where my family lives, still, I couldn't point a place where I can say my "home". I kept a slot in our apartment back in Almanza for the past 3 and half years while I'm overseas. But it's not a home; it's my sleeping quarters.

To quote Gilbert, "I'm wary of the danger that if I drift about this world randomly for too long, I may someday become The Family Flake". An oddball.

I feel like my heart is bleeding with the thought of leaving Japan in a month. And even now, when there's still 26 days left, I am sad already. Chastised myself earlier though. As, by focusing on the sad part, you would get to miss the little happy moments in those precious 26 days.

So earlier this morning, I decided to seize the day and make the most of what I still have left.

But still, I know I wasn't able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment