Saturday 4 April 2009

seize the day!

So happy that today, I somehow seized the day.

It was actually not all bed of roses. There were disappointments and a couple of stuff that broke my heart. But then I guess it just boils down into counting the happy things that came your way....

First off, I finally had a booking for two to Cirque du Soliel's Zed Show next saturday!! Thanks to Taisuke for taking the trouble of booking for me (took him one hour, yikes! plus the time it took him to accompany me to the konbini to pay for my tickets).

Had a very nice dinner with Kitty as well at Ottoya.

Last Tuesday, during our team's milestone party a.k.a drinking spree, I recommended O. Henry's The Last Leaf to Taisuke. And this evening, whilst walking home, I recounted to Kitty the story of the last leaf - one of my favorite short stories of all time.

Heard of it first from a song when I was in elementary and I cried at that time. Then when I read it again during high school, I cried buckets. And even earlier, when I was recounting it to Kitty, I couldn't stop the tears from pouring. And then just now, wanting to be certain I recounted the right story, I looked it up the internet. And sure enough, as I read the story, I was crying buckets again. bwahahaha.

Gotta sleep for now. For tomorrow, we'll be seizing all the chance we can get with the sakura season as well. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment