Friday 3 July 2009

icky slug

There's a slug in our bathroom and I don't know how to get rid of it.

Slowly, i'm making some slight progress in making our apartment more habitable. I've wiped some parts of the walls that's either been blackened or browned by dust and cobwebs. The sink is a bit better though it's still far from being A-okay. The bathroom..well..this place is the one place in a house that I am most meticulous of; it-should-be-clean. But I can't clean it because of this one TINY thing on it.

There's a slug on our bathroom.

Friends advise that I could dissolve it with rock salt and poke it with a long stick to put it on the trash bag. But...~shiver~...just the thought of even the end of my stick touching the slimy body of the slug...uggghhh!! IT gives me the chills, the goosebumps, raising the hairs on my body. I'm so totally grossed out that i'm freaking out with this slug. ~shiver~

I just might have to ask my housemates to dispose of this slug. But they went to their hometowns for the weekend. So it's just me and the slug alone on the house for the weekend. Eeeekkk!!! Really, I think i'll go mindless just thinking of the icky, yucky, goooey, slimy slug.

I-need-help.

1 comment:

  1. My idea is that you wear the special eye glass in your eye, first of all. By doing that, you cannot see the slug and you can forget your problems. Furthermore, your work becomes drastically reduced. You can become happy, I think. How about it?

    ReplyDelete