Saturday 4 July 2009

break-in

I wanted to blog a more lighthearted entry, a happier topic. Like how I am reminded now of what I loved in my room years ago; which is waking up to the chirping of the birds. Or how the uber-cute phone trinket that Kayoda san gave me matches my new passionate red W705 Sony Ericsson phone.

But I had a sleepless night last night. I am all alone in our two-bedroom, two-storey apartment. I couldn't sleep because everytime I hear a footstep or a bang of the door, I would jump and my heart would be hammering in my chest that I could almost hear the palpitations. I thought of my unpacked baggage on our living room - my other suitcase containing all my electronic gadgets (thankfully my laptop is with me in my room) and my other bigger luggage containing all my clothes, and yet another suitcase containing all my shoes. If somebody breaks in, it would be easy for him to haul it since they are still intact in its respective suitcase. I still haven't unpacked since I'm still clearing and cleaning my room and cabinets.

I thought I was just being paranoid. But when I went outside, my kindly neighbor told me that he did see a robber trying to break into our house last night.

I am scared. Truly scared now.

No comments:

Post a Comment