Monday 6 July 2009

a happy news at last

Terrified from the events last Friday night, i know that I wouldn't be able to sleep on our apartment alone again. Our next-door neighbors, frightened of the experience they had last Friday, decided to go back to their respective hometowns. So really, it'll be foolhardy for me to stay ALONE on my apartment for the rest of the weekend.

But I know I am blessed with kind and good friends ^^. Thankfully, J and D lives nearby and they were kind enough to have me stay in their pad last night. When we woke up this morning, J told me that the owners were cleaning out the room two doors up. We checked it and voila, I fell in love with it. Tatay, the owner-parent said the place was vacant. Wonderful! So right there and then I said I'll take the place. The apartment has no room for a car's parking space though but for now, having a car is soooo far off my mind. I just need a SECURE place, a place where I can sleep soundly and peacefully. And well, a CLEAN place at that. Little did Tatay know that his son had already agreed to show the pad to two prospective tenants that very noon. So see, I am really blessed and lucky to have been able to talk to Tatay and not to the son cause then, I was able to have the place for myself. ^^

It was like everything just fell into place. Our apartment being broken into (attempted, that is). My sleeping over at J&D. And the apartment next door being vacant. And me talking to Tatay and not to the son. It all fell into place. A happy thing isn't it?

I wanted to personally discuss my moving out of the apartment with my roomies. But I need to tell them of the frightening experience I had last Friday ASAP so we just talked on the phone. I hope though that they understand....Really, I don't think I can take living in our old place alone again.

But nevertheless, I now have a new apartment and it's gonna be a busy busy week with the moving out and moving in. And oh yeah, J & D are still my hosts this evening hehe. D is actually sleeping on a hammock outside their room. And i'm even leeching on D's internet. hehe. Such a nice couple, they are. And i'm really lucky they're nearby! =D

Anyways, tomorrow's gonna be the first day at the office. First official office day in Manila after almost four years. Ganbarre to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment