Thursday 26 August 2010

TIME's Top 50 Websites for 2010

Time Magazine issued their Top 50 list of the Web's best sites for the year 2010. I wonder though why it was released in August. One would surmise lists like this are issued at the end of the year haha. In any case, to each his own and deviants are always welcome.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,2012721,00.html

Among those listed above, I only regularly visit 4 haha; although at least I know the existence of Sesam Street and National Geographic albeit I just don't visit them sites.

Included in the list is TED. TIME's feature on TED highlighted a couple of its best talks, which includes Elizabeth Gilbert's (author of Eat, Pray, Love - a book which I loved!) talk on creativity. And I couldn't agree more! This talk was really good! One of my favorite among my favorites. Currenlty, Liz Gilbert's talk has already 33 laguanges available for subtitles! Filipino is not yet available though and an idea has just taken fruit - I got excited with the prospect of translating! Can't wait to get started on this project! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment