Saturday 9 October 2010

wedding gown designs

Finally, I had my wedding gown designs!! These are by Patricia Ortega-Torres. When I saw her creations on the internet, I fell in love with them. And when I met her, the two of us just hit it off; the two of us instantly connected and established rapport. That connection turned out to be priceless I guess; I tried to contact 2 other designers but I lost heart to them because they didn't have the professionalism, bubble and openness that Richie had with me.

Help me out on the decision-making, will you? (Click on the picture to go to Picasa and then click zoom to view gown detail)
Gown choice A (front):

Gown choice A (back):
Image of the sheer-style shoulder of Gown A:

Gown choice B (front):

Gown choice B (back):
Lovely aren't they?











No comments:

Post a Comment