Monday 14 April 2008

twists of fate

Whew! The day's been definitely full of twists and turns; one that's emotion-filled and would leave your head reeling and murky.

As my next forecasted project's schedule is still not fixed, it was decided that I have to go back to Manila for the mean time and be back here in Japan when we need to start the new project. This, if you can imagine, would create a big hassle and much complication for an overseas assignee especially when your hometown is an hour and half plane ride away from your workplace in Manila and that the possible interval between projects could only be one week. Coupled with this crazy arrangement was that my final workload in my current project is one which I find to be always a challenge everytime I get to design it. These made me really apprehensive as to what would be the best course of action. But what's weighing things down really is the fact that I'll be saying goodbye to those which I've grown fond of over the past year...

But fortunately, news travels fast and thanks to friends who helped in my adoption advertisements (^_^), I was transferred to another project which would serve as my transition project. An answered prayer, hopefully. =)

Anyways, today's hubbub ended with a yakitori dinner with Nagano-san, Kitty and Keitaro. My fave "Amo" (level with SL nga pala) advised us that we should take care of those younger than us and try to help mold them into being better Process engineers. Whew, a tall order it is as i've yet to scale a number of "mountains" to be a good Process engineer myself. But I sure do hope that even in my own small way, I could help with the molding..*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment