Thursday 10 April 2008

floating

For the first time since January, I was busy with work today. I was trying to hurry and get the P&IDs done so I could send them to our Manila office this evening and go home as early as I can as I haven't been able to start packing yet.

Around 8, I was nearly done with the finishing touches when BA pulled the chair of the desk beside me and told me that he has a big surprise for me.

Our additional unit got cancelled.

It seemed that both competing contractors' schedule proposal didn't fit with the Client's EPC plans so the additional unit would just have to be done FEED-EPC wise in three-months' time when the final contractor has been decided already.

Hence, leaving me a floating engineer for now. I wonder what lies for me come Monday. woohoo quite scary. Will I be going back to Pinas in a few weeks' time?

Oh well, for now though, I just have to enjoy my friends' company on our Kansai Area trip. So looking forward to this one....

No comments:

Post a Comment