Monday 23 April 2007

My Usual Workday Morning

'Cause of the self-declared holiday incident last time, I now keep two alarm clocks - my cp by my side and my desk clock on my table.

As the desk clock rings at 6:30, I force myself to sit on my bed to turn it off, turn on the heater, turn on the tv, stare at the newscasters for a while and on the tv' digital clock that usually shows it's just 6:10AM, then i flop my head on my pillow again and burrow between my thick sheets as I try to keep the cold out. MMMMM! it's so good to sleep when it's cold...Sometimes, when I particularly dread going to the office, I'd flop back to my sheets with a groan and moan. At 6:30 (20 min after), my cp would ring to the tune of "First time" and I'd put it to snooze...snooze again when it rings after 10 min...and snooze again...usually on the 4th snooze, I force myself to get up as the song gets nauseating already..hehe..and the tv's getting loud already. Then i'd get up and stare at the tv again. Sometimes when the tv's digital clock says it's not 7 yet, I'd flop back on my bed again and try to catch some 5 min sleep.

Like a zombie, i'd start cooking my bento for lunch and if the dish would permit it, i'd snatch some 10-min sleep again. When the tv clock says 7:30 though, I have to hurry to take a bath so as to get to the office just in time. I could actually go to the office at 10 as flexy time's already applicable to us but old J habit makes me feel guilty to come to the office so late so I still take the effort to wake up early.

E-v-e-r-y-d-a-y, it's like this....sluggish sluggish...No sunshine anymore...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment