Friday 6 October 2006

Some Girls are Just so Dang Lucky

Our internet connection's already turned off and all, but I still took the trouble to turn on my laptop and connect to the web thru the generosity of our neighbors (hihihi) just to blog what I have just heard from Class 95. (sigh)

I'm a true-blooded hopeless romantic alright and I just cant help but sigh over what Yaz shared with her listeners.

Right after some commercials, I heard a phone ringing on the radio and a girl named Lanys answered Yaz' call. Yaz confirmed if she called up the right person and if she knows a guy named Eric. When Lanys affirmed, Yaz then said she has a message from Eric and immediately played the recorded phone conversation with Eric. Boy, I myself am surprised as I just imagined Yaz would read something out so I could only imagine Lanys' reaction (Lanys' tone though was a guarded one..hmm..a wise woman).

Turned out this Eric, having had no courage to call up Lanys, asked Yaz to relay his message on air and ask Lanys to call him if she heard his message. Yaz though, went beyond by really airing out her phone conversation with Eric and hearing the sincerity in Eric's voice.....WOW!

He says he's been a fool to have been blind and to have wasted what he had had all along. That he truly does treasure all the moments they had shared together and would like to have them making new memories again if only she'd give him another chance.

Lanys' voice held some skepticism but I do hope she'd give Eric a chance, as, for all the sincerity (and near desperation) in Eric's voice, I think he deserves a second chance....

No comments:

Post a Comment