Sunday 8 October 2006

Indulgence

Ah! After a year of stay here in our condo (well, 10 days to a year to be exact, hehe), ive finally made use of our condo's steam bath.

After a number of laps and lounging in the pool, i headed to the steam bath room. Carefully reading the instructions on the wall, I experimented on the panel for the room temp and steam bath duration and afterwhich, finally snuggled at a corner. I laughed at myself, when i tensed as the steam generator revved up. I was all alone in the room and as the room got hazy, morbid thoughts crept up at me...thoughts like, I could suffocate in here and it might be sometime before somebody could find my body..brrr! But after a few minutes, I relaxed and enjoyed as I look at the fats sweating out my body (i hope! hehe).

That-was-good...though i've been sneezing every now and then since i took the shower. Hmmm..gotta discover too how the sauna works...

No comments:

Post a Comment