Sunday 31 May 2009

beer party song

Had our first jam session for this year's beer party this afternoon. We were quite productive actually in that we were able to make and finalize our line up after an hour whereas last year, it took us some 3 or 4 jam sessions before we finalized what we wanted to perform which involved a lot of song eliminations. We're getting better at this I think. Hehe.

But my chest's a bit constricted with the thought that I might not be able to perform this time as I'll be heading back to Manila by the end of June. But me and my bandmates are so hoping I'd still get extended somehow so I can perform with them.

We've prepared a song for me though and I'm gonna be singing Boa's Duvet.


(thanks to technetium01 for the youtube upload)

Heard Carolyn Dawn Johnson's Complicated this evening in Accuradio though and I wanted to sing this one instead. hehe


(thanks to MusictoFans for the youtube upload)

We'll be singing "Dancing Queen" as well as our grand finale with us three girls in the band taking the lead.

Hope hope hope.
Anyways, sleep time for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment