Saturday 10 March 2007

Playing Carpenter

Owing to the lack of furnitures in my flat and to the fear of having Scoliosis from bending over my laptop, I decided to buy some house items in Ikea last weekend. Tinkering with these items made my afternoon a very productive one.

When I arrived home after meeting with Zoey to get my table and chair set (had my items stored with her for the week as I was already loaded last week), I set out for a general cleaning of my room (wonder how it can get cluttered around here so easily) and of course of the bathroom. Have to keep my room clean from house dusts as the allergologist I went to in Queens C told me it was THAT (i really dont know why so, as the dusts here, if there are, are such a far cry from our dorm back in pinas...hehe) and the weather that caused the breakout of my allergies.

Satisfied with my cleaning, I started with the main part of my afternoon project - setting up the table and chair for my laptop. I had a fun time playing carpenter...felt so independent...and fulfilled, after seeing the finished product..=D







No comments:

Post a Comment