Sunday 11 March 2007

Otome na aku..

Quite a nice day I had.

Finally, I was able to go to church almost on time (was only able to catch the responsorial psalm) and later was able to talk to the choir's organizer on how to join their group. Hope I'll be a fast learner (of their songs) come practice time next week...=D

I then headed on to Yokohama (first time to go back there since I arrived here) for lunch and for some Otome business...At the station, I felt again what I always feel when Im in Yokohama station - lost and at a loss, hehe. Diminutive as I am and wide-eyed as I could expect, that "lost and at a loss" feeling must have shown too much on my face. But luckily, I was able to find my way and didnt get lost.

Had pork tepanyaki at Botejyu and it was quite filling and stomach bulging (wahhh...my tummy's getting bigger here in J...). Too bad I didnt bring my camera as the place was interesting and quite a sight...

After lunch, I then headed for Yodobashi. They transferred to a farther building now but I gotta buy at Yodobashi so I could earn points. hehe. I feel like a full pledged otome as I looked around for LAN cable (I need a longer one as I have rearranged my things and the one provided was too short) and headset. So now my laptop and internet connection's quite settled already and I can finally voicechat and record songs! hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment