Friday 16 March 2007

Bye Rhea....

I was laughing at how Chiaki-sempai complained on Nodame leeching on him when my world was shaken by Farrah's buzz.

Rhea's dead, just this morning...I almost dropped my empty plate - I was eating while watching Nodame.

After the initial shock, there was some curious sting to my eyes as suddenly, Rhea's sunny smile kept popping up in my head. Scenes from when we were in Grade 6 (we only became classmates after I got accelerated) and in high school came streaming in...all filled with Rhea's bright smile, sunny disposition and confident-yet-not-overbearing personality. She was (....was....) one who spreads around positive vibes. Being our Validectorian in elementary, she really has a very promising future...it really is too bad that she even had not been able to leave her husband another little Rhea with the same bubbly disposition...

Bye Rhea...at least now, you wouldn't be having the pain you had undergone.

No comments:

Post a Comment