Tuesday 14 March 2006

MH to Weddings

Three of my closest friends are going to tie the knot this year.
Erlita in May, Leah (that would include Chito as i was close to him too)
inOctober and Paige in December.

But alas, because of my assignment here
and the complication of my DOST scholarship,
I couldnt attend the May and October weddings,
much to the chagrin of myfriends..=(
MH!!pfft!

I have warned Erlita about this already and now,
she's concocting schemes on howI could
still somehow have a big part in her wedding
although I am not physically present
(though for now, I have absolutely no idea how is that possible).

Leah and Chito though, threatened me
I'd be estranged from them
if I wont attend.hahaha!
(actually Erlita warned me the same earlier too..)
They've been looking forward to us singing "Afraid for Love to Fade"...=)
This brought back memories indeed as it was our "theme song" then,
Making me remember our singing and dancing to the songs' rythmn
as we were doing ChE experiments
(we received an earful though from our professor then..hahaha).

Whew!My close friends are now on the threshold
of yet another different level of their lives.
Their excitement are really contagious,
making you wish you'd be a part of this wonderful event
that'd change the course of their lives.
Albeit I may not be present,
i hope I still can make a BIG contribution though,
that'll make their weddings even much more special...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment