Saturday 25 March 2006

Kevin of AI

Ever since Gideon was eliminated,
i've been ranting and griping
on the fact that Kevin was able
to stay in the contest.

Whenever AI was the topic,
I have always been expressive
on my opinions with Kevin,
letting everyone know just
what I think of him and
his "over-staying" in AI.

When he sang "when i fall in love"
last wednesday
(we have a 12-hr delayed telecast)
I have been complaining
on the way he sang it.
He was close to belting it out
and I didnt feel like "falling in love"
which you ought to
when you hear the song.

Come eliminations night however,
and as he got eliminated,
I didnt feel as elated
as I thought I would be.
Perhaps it was the mood I was in.

And, when he sang the first note,
my nose started twitching
and I couldnt stop my eyes
from watering nor
can I control tears
from overflowing thereafter.

Maybe it was because
of the way he sang it.
Or maybe,
the song just hit home.

No comments:

Post a Comment