Monday 14 November 2005

Techy Weekend...

Last Friday afternoon, i planned to have a "couch potato" weekend, just lounging on the sofa and binge on chocolate while finishing off Isabel Allende's Of Love and Shadows.

Later still in the afternoon though, my plan took a different turn as my colleague dumped more workload on me and i have no choice but to take the PFDs with me at home so I can study it leisurely without the confining office atmosphere.

Anyways, for weeks, I have been mulling over buying a cellphone for my other sim. So, Saturday found Keitaro and I in Mustafa and Sim Lim (the other well known electronics mall here that's more affordable than Funan) as he was also in the hunt for his laptop.

So now, im sitting here, Indian style in the sala, browsing the net through the borrowed laptop from Keitaro with my new sleek white cellphone beside me which i'm beginning to love...=D

Oh yeah, a new cellphone means I'm on a tighter budget now..sniff...gotta lielow on hunting for dresses for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment