Monday 21 November 2005

Reunions

It was funny how i stayed very sleepy the whole day saturday while i stayed disturbingly awake the whole saturday night.

Felt like i was drugged during the day as i dragged myself from bed and prepared for the office where at the office, i was trying to work while sleeping with my eyes wide open. Quite a task huh, hehe. Anyways, to avoid going to the office again come sunday, i brought home with me my work (as of this writing, i have just finished my revisions so im really happy). I slept for a couple of hours before i headed to Orchard to meet a couple of my high school classmates, one of which had just arrived in Singapore for vacation.

I made a BIG mistake though of drinking coffee so I was up till past 4 in the morning, battling ghosts in my mind...

Despite the fact that I slept late however, I woke up early and try as i might to go back to sleep, i just cant. So i just headed on getting ready for mass at Bugis.

Today's our town's (Tagum's) fiesta. I missed the lechon and Papa's DELICIOUS cooking. But the most i missed where my brothers who told me they wished I was there with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment