Tuesday 24 February 2009

a different kind of monday

I commenced my workweek yesterday by going out of the office early at 5 to go to Shibuya (CC Lemon Concert Hall) and watch Jason Mraz in concert!!!

The dude is just sooo cool!

He started off with "Make It Mine", then off to "The Remedy" where he let the audience sing a couple of lines, then "You and I Both".

Unexpectedly, he sang "Lucky" solo. Their live versions of "If It Kills Me" and "Live High" were really good and much much better than the CD cover perhaps because of Toca Rivera's blending in. I'm as much a fan of Toca Rivera as I am with Jason actually, cause the guy is just sooo damn good on 2nd vocals.

Zoey, Kitty, Maj and I had a great time raising our hands up with every "good job" on "Dynamo of Volition" and danced as well to "Butterfly" and "Life is Wonderful"

Though I was a bit disappointed he didn't sing "Bella Luna", still, I swooned with "A Beautiful Mess". My, this song is just so beautiful!! And of course the evening wouldn't be complete without "I'm Yours" though I think I called it a night already the moment he sang "A Beautiful Mess"..sigh..

n_n







No comments:

Post a Comment