Friday 26 May 2006

American Idol

And tonight, we've seen the last of American Idol Season 5. It has been a fun watch, since february; hurrying to come home from the office just to come home in time for the show.

siiiighhh....I wonder if I'd ever get to see Chris Daughtry again..much less Gideon!hahaha!

Mandisa and Paris has such raw talent and such performers they are that I can't help but envy them; making me wish I am as well a performer as they are..hehehe...

Though my "manok" didnt get it to the final two, I still am happy this evening 'cause I got to see Chris again and, and...Taylor and Katharine sang "Time of my Life"...one of my all-time favorite since I was a kid.

siiiighhh...I wish there'd come a time I'd get to sing that song with "The One"... (erm..term borrowed from Sakura..hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment