Thursday 13 April 2006

Addicted...

...that's how i am with the Wheel of Time.
I've been scrimping for every spare time
i can get and i read even when im standing
in the platform waiting for the train.

Every morning,
when i groggily pick my way to the bathroom,
i vow to myself to sleep early that evening.
The following evening, however,
finds me glued to my laptop and afterwhich,
finds me engrossed with reading WoT.
And it'll be way past midnight when sleep
finally catches up on me.
Not that this is new to me.
Been vowing to myself to sleep early
but finding later i've broken my vow
ever since Paige and I became roommates..
hahaha..

Anyways, grab yourself a copy of the book.
I guarantee it's more than worth the read,
and i believe all WoT fanatics
would readily agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment