Thursday 23 February 2006

Dead tired

For the first time since i got assigned here in Singapore, I got out of the office at 9 pm, slightly swaying from hunger pangs and from a groggy head that's overstuffed with Heat exchangers...

Project people had been pressuring me that i need to submit my pumps, vessels and filters at the end of this week. But how can i move on, when there're these wretched H/Es that keeps bugging me and keeping me from going ahead with the other deliverables. And just when i thought everything is ok, this handsome-but-irritating-jap-so-it's-just-as-well-he's-married-already (hmmm..i can be a mistress i think..hehe) came up and said he'd like for this other H/E to be in batch operation also which means i will yet again make a series of rating the H/E with all the different LMTDs at certain periods of time...huwahhhhh..what a headache........

Jin...i need you back..i need you here beside me..please come back...i need you back..let's start all over again....whew..good thing my kp's gonna be back in the office by monday..but then, i have to submit all the datasheets this friday...huhuhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment