Monday 21 March 2005

of miss saigon and my hydraulics.......

so late already..and here i am still, staring at this wretched compressor that won't converge for heavens know what reason...
feel like my head has reached yet again it's saturation point...
but, still can't help but be enraptured with miss saigon that has been repeatedly played over and over in my pc..
such sorry fate for one who has loved so much..but i envy her for being such a fighter and such a hopeful..
months ago, that has been my mantra--
"I still..
I still believe,
you will return
I know you
will my heart
against all odds
holds still..."
but now..nah...just doesnt apply anymore and should not apply anymore much as i would like to....

---------
above should have been my entry last night. but i was soooo saturated
i cant even organize my thoughts..
anyways, this morning started perfect since i found my compressor now running!
yet still now, it's late again and miss saigon's playing again on my pc...

i feel ssoooo much with this play in that i soooo hope i could get to see this on Broadway...or even get to sing this myself on stage...

hahahha.."dreams are my reality.."
familiar song aint it?

No comments:

Post a Comment